US Benefits and Stock
The perks of working with us don't stop at great people and exciting projects. We also offer a full range of benefits that support you and your eligible family members, including domestic partners and their children. These benefits include healthcare, ways to save for the future, and options to improve your well-being.
The benefits on this page apply to regular, full-time employees.
Our benefits can vary by location, the number of regularly scheduled hours you work, and how long you’ve worked for us. They also depend on your job status, such as seasonal or temporary employment.
- With our medical plan options, you can pick the right coverage for you and your eligible family members. You can choose from several plans. These include a health savings account (with employee and employer contributions), and multiple network providers for the best care in your area.
- Certain plans offer additional, personalized support for cancer, diabetes, physical therapy, fertility treatment, and family-building services.
- Our Employee Assistance Program, detailed below, provides mental health support at no cost to you.
- You can also enroll in dental and vision plans and a flexible spending account for health and dependent care.
- 401(k). Our plan lets you defer compensation for your long-term savings and includes a company match. The plan offers a variety of investment options to help you reach your goals.
- Company-paid basic life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance. You can enroll in additional coverage for you and your dependents.
- Company-paid short-term and long-term disability insurance.
Restricted stock units
Most of our employees can become owners of the company through the granting and vesting of restricted stock units (RSUs). We’re always looking at ways to provide other types of ownership opportunities for all employees.
We care about your health and well-being, both on and off the job. The following benefits are available at no cost to you:
- Our Employee Assistance Program provides confidential 24/7 support, resources, and referrals for every aspect of work and personal life.
- We offer online resources for people who have children with developmental disabilities. We also help you find childcare and eldercare referrals and assistance.
- You'll have access to financial counseling, estate planning, and other services in the event of a life-threatening illness or death.
We offer assistance for qualified domestic and international adoption expenses, including attorney fees, court costs, and travel costs.
Maternity and parental Leave
We offer a range of fully paid maternity and parental leave options for parents before and after the birth or adoption of a child. This includes our Leave Share option. We also have a flexible program known as Ramp Back to support you when you return to work. Parental options require at least one year of continuous service by the date of a child’s birth or adoption. Learn more here.
We all need regular time away from work to recharge. You'll earn paid time off in addition to company paid holidays.
You'll receive an annual discount on products sold and shipped by Amazon.com.
Career Choice is an innovative program offered to hourly employees. The program prepays 95 percent of tuition, textbooks, and related fees. This way, you can focus on your studies and not the expenses. This program allows you to get in-demand skills for jobs of the future. These include medical technicians, paralegals, robotics engineers, and solar panel professionals.