At Amazon, we are excited to offer graduate students the opportunity to launch into big careers with limitless possibilities. We know searching for a full-time role is as much about finding a company where you can picture yourself being successful as it is about finding the right role. We look forward to meeting you and your classmates this year. As we get to know you more, we invite you to get to know us better. Visit www.amazon.com/about to:
· Learn more about our businesses by reviewing Press Releases on our Investor Relations site, Jeff’s 2017 Letter to Shareholders, and the first letter shared in 1997, which is included in our annual report each year
· Learn more about Amazonians and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
· Learn more about our commitment to our communities, diversity and military veterans
· Learn more about our headquarters in Seattle as well as where we operate around the world.
· You will have the opportunity to specify role and job location preference when you create your candidate profile and submit your application within the Amazon portal.
· You need only to submit one Amazon job application for all roles listed below.
· Role and team placement are based on business needs and as Amazon continues to grow and flex, we are looking for candidates who want to own, build and impact the customer experience rather than are tied to a specific role or team.
· Make sure to list your MBA/master’s program and expected graduation date (month and year) within the Education section of your online application and on your resume.
· A cover letter is not necessary.
Retail Leadership Development Program (RLDP): The Retail Leadership Development Program (RLDP) is a key pipeline program designed to set MBA hires on the path to retail leadership. RLDs rotate through two different retail functions including vendor management, instock management, marketing management, category merchant management, or retail product management. These rotations are typically in two distinct product categories with additional exposure to functional job training, leadership development workshops, mentorship/career guidance and a large network of peers and program alumni. This breadth of exposure provides program participants to gain an understanding of key roles within Amazon’s retail organization and build skills to help them become effective leaders capable of leading large, complex organizations. Full-time roles are available in Seattle, WA.
Senior Product Manager (PM): Senior Product Managers at Amazon invent new products and features on behalf of customers. PMs work cross-functionally to drive ideas from conception to execution, develop business models and marketing plans, define and analyze success metrics, manage strategic projects, and own the product end-to-end. PMs ultimately become general managers responsible for running large business segments and organizations. Examples of organizations where PMs may work include (but aren’t limited to): Kindle, North America Consumer (such as Retail Systems, Customer and Brand Protection, Marketplace Sales, International Retail, Hardlines, and Softlines), Prime Photos, Prime and Delivery Experience, and Logistics & Transportation. Full-time roles are available in Seattle, WA.
Senior Product Manager – Technical Products (PMT): The primary role of a Senior Product Manager of Technical Products within Amazon is to assume end-to-end product ownership over one of our technical product offerings. PMTs are expected to dive deep into the technology both from a product and customer perspective, working with software engineers and business partners to define, build, launch and grow new technology-driven products and services. These products might be hardware offerings, software or technical services, and customers often include developers, IT departments or enterprise CIOs. Examples of organizations where PMTs may work include (but aren’t limited to): Amazon Web Services (AWS), Prime Video, Alexa, Game Services, and Supply Chain Technologies. Full-time roles are available in Seattle, WA.
Pathways Operations Leadership Development Program (Ops): Pathways is a five-year Operations Leadership Development Program designed to rapidly develop talented MBA graduates with the skills they need to be an Amazon General Managers and Directors. Pathways members will develop leadership skills and gain a deep knowledge of the business through a series of progressively challenging operational assignments across Amazon’s growing supply chain network. Pathways will be expected to scale with the growth and complexity of the business, lead and develop large teams, solve problems with creative solutions and Deliver Results on behalf of our customers! Full-time roles are available globally.
Senior Program Manager (PGM): Senior Program Managers work to find solutions to complex problems within operations, supply chain, demand planning, logistics and innovate on leading edge solutions to manage programs broadly across businesses within Amazon. PGMs are given responsibility on their first day to own those business challenges and the autonomy to think strategically and make data driven decisions. They drive efforts independently and as part of larger project teams, and have a significant impact on the customer experience and the business. Senior Program Managers are placed across lines of business at Amazon, including CloudPath within the AWS infrastructure organization which is responsible for land, power, data center construction & operations, network & hardware engineering, and supply chain. Full-time roles are available in the Seattle, WA.
Finance Leadership Development Program (FLDP): Surround yourself with innovators who are making history every day at Amazon. FLDP is a three-year leadership development program that consists of two rotations in two separate business organizations. The first rotation is completed at HQ in Seattle and future second rotations can be completed throughout the US, Europe, China or Japan. Participants join Amazon as Senior Financial Analysts (SFAs) and are given significant responsibility from the start to drive both business and financial decisions. SFAs evaluate and quantify new business ideas, execute controllership and reporting for their businesses, and perform data-intensive analyses, all to drive meaningful change and improvement to the way we serve our customers. Full-time roles are available in Seattle, WA and Japan. Applicants must be currently enrolled in an MBA or equivalent master’s level program at the time of application submission, graduated before start date and must have three years of industry or military work experience prior to starting an MBA or equivalent master’s level program. The two program start dates are in June or July of 2020.
· Currently enrolled in MBA or equivalent master’s level program at the time of application
· 3+ years of full-time industry work experience, which occurred between graduation from your undergraduate program and prior to starting your MBA or master’s program, OR 3+ years of military work experience prior to starting your MBA or master’s program
· Undergraduate degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics (STEM) and/or relevant industry experience working within technology teams (PMT Only)
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.