Amazon is looking for individuals who can thrive in a fast-paced environment at our Fulfillment Center where associates pick, pack and ship Amazon orders for our customers. If you want to work for a great company, take satisfaction in fulfilling customer orders quickly and most importantly, want schedule flexibility while working on an exciting service, then join us!
We are customer obsessed, and work together to ensure their satisfaction. Because meeting customer expectations are a must, quality and productivity are critical.
We are committed to providing a safe work environment. This means you wear the appropriate personal protective equipment, stretch, provide safety tips, and recognize each other for working safely.
Some tasks will require standing in one place for extended periods of time on average 5-6 hours, while others involve walking around the facility, including climbing stairs – comfortable, closed-toed shoes are a must!
What does a Warehouse (Fulfillment Center-FC) Associate do?
· Associates can expect to work across all site job functions including receiving, stocking, and packing products and quality checks.
· Associates will fulfill customer orders with accuracy and efficiency.
· Associates can expect to handle perishable and non-perishable goods, ranging in size from small envelopes to boxes/bags weighing up to 23 kg.
· Associates should be willing and able to operate carts, hand trucks and other moving equipment to move merchandise.
Hourly Pay Rate: As per Company policy.
Full time benefits
We want you to join the team if you can check these boxes.
· Basic Computer experience
· Good communication skills - able to assist team members
· Think outside of the box
· Searches for innovative solutions
· Positive ‘can-do’ attitude in achieving results