Launch into the corporate world and build relationships with Amazon Selling Partners. Selling Partners are individuals or businesses who sell their products independently at Amazon. You'll be responsible for identifying, establishing and managing Selling Partners to enable them to reach customers around the world by providing tools to list products, resolve issues, and streamline sales.
How often can you say that your work changes the world? At Amazon, you’ll say it often. Join us and define tomorrow’s innovations in e-commerce.
Key job responsibilities
• Work at the intersection between Amazon and its Selling Partners; building and maintaining relationships with them.
• Provide customized strategic business advice to Selling Partners to improve their overall performance and grow sales.
• Work independently with other teams across the business (Advertising, Seller Support, Logistics etc.) to identify and resolve gaps and pain points for Selling Partners.
• Work on internal projects and new feature launches to improve the Selling Partner experience.
A day in the life
Your paid 3 - 6 month internship includes:
• Hybrid, flexible working: we believe in striking the right balance between your personal and professional life.
• Mentorship: we care about your career aspirations and strive to assign projects based on your interests. You can learn and be curious with access to unlimited virtual trainings on project management, personal brand, communication skills and many more.
• Extra perks for Amazonians such as: exclusive Amazon.de discount; Deutschlandticket (Transportation Ticket); bike rental; gym membership discount; Beta testing on new Amazon products; and free mental health, legal, and financial support for you and your family.
• Get involved: we have with over 13 Amazon Affinity Groups you can join and become an ally to a cause close to your heart (sustainability, diversity, LGBTQ+, mental and/or physical disabilities, local community initiatives, etc.)
• Taking ownership of your career: because when you succeed, we all win. A successful internship, could lead to a full-time (graduate role) after finishing your university studies.
About the team
At Amazon Marketplace, we take pride in enabling all our Selling Partners to be successful – whether they’re a small business or a global corporation. We provide durable solutions to promote their products and increase their sales through a great shopping experience.
As a Sales & Account Management intern, you will be part of one of our Marketplace teams (Global Selling, New Seller Recruitment, Existing Seller Management, Amazon Pay, etc.) that identify, establish and support Selling Partners on the Amazon platform to help them thrive.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Munich, BY, DEU
• Available to commence an internship between January and December 2024. Yes, our start dates are flexible! You should then be available between 3 and up to 6 months, full time (40h/week). Internship length is subject to availability.
• Pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree, with an anticipated graduation date after the completion of your internship.
• Fluent written and verbal communication in English (Level - C1 or higher).
• Fluent written and verbal communication in German (Level – B2 or higher). A completion of a virtual German language test may be required to assess your German level.
• You will be based in Munich for the duration of the internship. A relocation package may be offered, subject to an eligibility criterion.
• Studies within Business, Marketing, Economics, Engineering or similar fields.
Every day will be filled with developing new skills and achieving personal growth. Interested?
Submitting your application takes less than 10 minutes and cover letters are not required. You will just need to attach your CV and answer a questionnaire.
Selected candidates will be invited to an online assessment. If successful, you’ll attend to two rounds of virtual interviews, which take place on the same day. Interviews consist of behavioral questions and a case study, focusing on our Leadership Principles. The entire recruitment process typically takes 3 to 4 weeks. Do note that the selection process and timelines are subject to change, and vary with role and location.
EU Student Programs Teams
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.