Our primary purpose is to make our customer´s lives easier. You will contribute to that purpose by conducting data analysis and deep dives to generate insights into system behavior, on top of identifying performance gaps and improvement potentials for Amazon's most strategic brands. You will optimize visibility across our website and activate marketing channels with the objective of increasing customer conversion and retention.
How often can you say that your work changes the world? At Amazon, you’ll say it often. Join us and define tomorrow’s innovations in e-commerce.
Key job responsibilities
• Work alongside a Vendor Manager to help provide a suite of services designed to maximize business performance and grow sales. Vendor Managers build relationships with Amazon Retail Vendors who sell products wholesale to Amazon and are one of our key business partners in the Retail organization.
• Support in the definition, conceptualization, implementation and growth of strategic programs and products aiming at digitizing the procurement landscape.
• Dive deep into large data sets to analyse trends, identify new customer insights and turn these insights into action.
A day in the life
Your paid 6 - 12 month Working Student contract includes:
• Hybrid, flexible working: we believe in striking the right balance between your personal and professional life.
• Mentorship: we care about your career aspirations and strive to assign projects based on your interests. You can learn and be curious with access to unlimited virtual trainings on project management, personal brand, communication skills and many more.
• Extra perks for Amazonians such as: exclusive Amazon.de discount; Deutschlandticket (Transportation Ticket); bike rental; gym membership discount; Beta testing on new Amazon products; and free mental health, legal, and financial support for you and your family.
• Get involved: we have with over 13 Amazon Affinity Groups you can join and become an ally to a cause close to your heart (sustainability, diversity, LGBTQ+, mental and/or physical disabilities, local community initiatives, etc.)
• Taking ownership of your career: because when you succeed, we all win. A successful internship, could lead to a full-time (graduate role) after finishing your university studies.
About the team
As a Program/Product Manager Working Student, you will either be part of the Amazon Retail or Amazon Fresh business:
• Amazon Retail improves the selection and shopping experience for customers around the world. Products include books, fashion, electronics, grocery, movies, music, toys, health & beauty, and everything in between!
• Amazon Fresh is Amazon’s in-store and grocery delivery retailer designed to ease the shopping experience, whether customers are shopping in store or online. Customers will find a wide assortment high-quality produce, meat, and seafood and a range of prepared foods made fresh in-store, every day.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Munich, BY, DEU
• Available to commence your Working Student role between January and December 2024. Yes, our start dates are flexible! You should then be available between 6 and up to 12 months (10 up to 20h/week). Working Student length is subject to availability.
• Pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree, with an anticipated graduation date after the completion of your contract.
• Fluent written and verbal communication in English (Level - C1 or higher).
• You will be based in Munich for the duration of the Working Student contract.
• Studies within Business, Marketing, Economics, Engineering or similar fields.
• Fluent written and verbal communication in German (Level – B2 or higher). A completion of a virtual German language test may be required to assess your German level. Applications with German (Level – B1 or lower) will be also considered.
Every day will be filled with developing new skills and achieving personal growth. Interested?
Submitting your application takes less than 10 minutes and cover letters are not required. You will just need to attach your CV and answer a questionnaire.
Selected candidates will be invited to an online assessment. If successful, you’ll attend to two rounds of virtual interviews, which take place on the same day. Interviews consist of behavioral questions and a case study, focusing on our Leadership Principles. The entire recruitment process typically takes 3 to 4 weeks. Do note that the selection process and timelines are subject to change, and vary with role and location.
EU Student Programs Teams
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.