The AWS Graviton SW team is looking for a senior software engineer, to join us in building our next generation platforms.
You’ll have the opportunity to work on future technologies that power the AWS cloud, in a dynamic, open, and fast-paced environment.
Amazon Web Services provides a highly reliable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure cloud platform, which powers hundreds of thousands of businesses in 190 countries around the world.
In this role you will have the opportunity to influence our SW architecture and the challenge of developing features of a complex system. You will also become expert in cutting-edge technologies that involve high-end CPUs, reliable high-speed memory, high-speed I/O, and networking. You will lead integration efforts across various departments (HW and SW) within AWS and have the opportunity to shape our next-generation platforms.
For further information we invite you to watch this re:Invent keynote: https://youtu.be/9NEQbFLtDmg?t=2234
* Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering/Computer Engineering/Computer Science
* 8+ years of professional experience in software development
* Strong knowledge of C
* Hands-on experience developing SW for embedded systems
* Deep understanding of computer architecture
* Experience with HW/SW interfaces at the board and chip level
* Experience with SoC development life cycle
* Experience in leading HW/SW integration activities
* Experience with user space applications in a GNU/Linux development environment
* Linux kernel and user space driver development experience - advantage