Would you like to be part of a team focused on increasing adoption of Amazon Web Services within SMB market in the kingdom of Saudi Arabia ? Do you want to work on the forefront of latest innovations and technologies? Do you seek the opportunity to work with a diverse set of customers, opportunities and markets where no two days are the same, where you are encouraged to innovate and test new ideas with our SMB customers?
As a Territory Manager at AWS you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of an emerging technology.
The ideal candidate will possess both a sales and technical background that enables them to drive an engagement at the CXO level as well as with software developers and IT architects.
You should also be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a territory coverage plan and consistently deliver on quarterly revenue targets.
Key job responsibilities
Your tasks will include, but not be limited to:
- Work with partner, marketing, business development and technical teams to manage and grow the territory
- Manage numerous accounts concurrently & strategically
- Develop and execute against a plan that leads to the creation and maintenance of a robust pipeline including opportunities in existing accounts as well as driving net new business with prospects
- Create & articulate compelling value propositions around AWS
- Analyze metrics data from the accounts to help evolve your business plan
- Maintain the CRM database up-to-date and forecast the territory performance
- Help contribute to long-term relationships with key accounts
- When appropriate, assist Amazon business partners on joint selling opportunities
About the team
Inclusive Team Culture
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have ten employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 16 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Our team puts a high value on work-life balance. It isn’t about how many hours you spend at home or at work; it’s about the flow you establish that brings energy to both parts of your life. We believe striking the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to life-long happiness and fulfillment. We offer flexibility in working hours and encourage you to find your own balance between your work and personal lives.
Mentorship & Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded professional and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
- 5+ Years of technology sales experience
- GCC and MENA experience
- College/University Degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to think and act independently within a fast-paced multi-task driven environment
- Fluent in Arabic and English
- MBA is a big Plus
- A technical background in engineering, computer science or MIS is advantageous
- Relevant Cloud (IaaS, SaaS) sales experience
- Fluent in French