AWS is seeking a driven and experienced leader for our MENA Public Sector Partner Marketing team. This role will lead the strategy and execution of all marketing with our public sector partners in MENA and will help us continue to scale up the growth of our business through our partners as they build their business practice on AWS. The role will create MENA demand generation campaigns to drive pipeline through, with, and to our partners and will also work with the Public Sector Partner business to ensure we are enabling, educating both existing and new partners.
- The ideal candidate must have experience of building and leading partner demand generation programs with and through partners focused on both customer acquisition and retention, leveraging customer and marketing insights.
- The person who fills this role should also have strong analytical skills and strategic thinking, along with a solid understanding of the marketing mix, and be experienced in working cross functionality with multiple stakeholders to build and deliver integrated partner marketing campaigns and programs.
Key job responsibilities
- Develop and own the partner marketing plan for the public sector partners MENA to drive demand for AWS services with new and existing partners across public sector sales segments.
- Work closely with both the Partner Development Sales leads and the Public Sector Partner sales leads to understand the priorities of the region and the partners to help drive both AWS and Partner led opportunities and pipeline.
- Conduct research and gather insights into partner, customer and market behavior, motivations, and attributes to determine new marketing approaches and optimal routes to market.
- Track, monitor and analyze results and optimize iteratively based on customer and partner behavior and needs.
- Work closely with other field and partner marketing teams and drive cross functional collaboration with extended marketing teams (Digital Marketing, Paid Media, Global Campaigns) to execute partner led campaigns and events in Europe South.
- Lead the annual planning process to determine strategy, budget and key programs.
- Extensive experience in a high-tech B2B marketing role
- Experience in strategic marketing management and market analysis – demonstrated ability to build and execute a marketing strategy via partners with clear goals and objectives to align to sales objectives and support the growth targets.
- Expertise with marketing tactics such as email, search, display and social marketing
- Strong team player and leader with the ability to influence, work cross functionally, build relationships with key stakeholders and thrive highly collaborative fast paced environment
- Problem-solver with strong analytical skills, strategic thinking, business acumen and the ability to find creative ways to optimize performance
- Proven track record of leading high performing team that create and execute strategic marketing programs with partners
- Familiarity with the technology sales cycle and how to employ marketing strategies to acquire new customers, nurture leads, drive adoption and accelerate growth
- Adept at assessing market opportunity to make the appropriate long term strategic investments while maintaining the short-term delivery of leads
- Metrics/ROI focused and knows how to generate leads and track to closed loop
- Understands sales and marketing integration
- Solid understanding of the marketing mix and how to build and deliver integrated marketing campaigns with and through partners
- MBA or comparable education/experience
- Outstanding communications skills – written and verbal
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Excellent project management skills
- Interesting in building teams, programs, process
- Not afraid to try new things – driven to constantly improve results
- Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role
- Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role