AWS is seeking a world-class professional to help manage customer relationships with some of the largest companies in Egypt.
Would you like to take a leadership role in building a team focused on increasing adoption of Amazon Web Services in Egypt? Do you have passion around building a team focused on bringing a new experience to a set of strategic and fast-growing companies? Do you have experience developing high-performing teams that can tackle large challenges while driving a high-level of customer obsession? Do you have the business savvy, technical background, and leadership skills necessary to help establish Amazon as a key technology platform provider to this market segment?
As a Sales Manager, you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive growth and shape the future of an emerging technology and business. Your responsibilities will include building and managing a highly talented field and inside sales teams focused on driving revenue, adoption, and market penetration in the marketplace. The ideal candidate will possess a sales management and technical background that enables them to recruit, develop, and lead a team of Named Account Managers that geographically covers a large region, while driving business-building activities around sales strategy, customer service, working alongside partners, and business operations.
· Drive revenue and market share in a defined region or set of strategic accounts.
· Meet or exceed quarterly and annual revenue targets.
· Hire, build, manage and mentor a sales team.
· Develop and execute against a strategic territory sales plan that addresses activities for capillarity at territory markets.
· Lead internal projects involving quantitative analysis, industry research and strategic development.
· Accelerate customer adoption.
· Work with partners to extend reach & drive adoption.
· Manage contract negotiations.
· Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts.
· Ensure customer satisfaction.
· Required experience at infrastructure/services IT companies.
· Expect moderate to high travel.
BA/BS degree required.
15 years or more of sales management experience in the IT industry.
Direct field experience working with enterprise accounts in Egypt.
Extensive customer network in the Egypt.
Strong leadership skills, outcome oriented thinking.
Deep understanding of Egypt market.
Relevant Cloud (IaaS, SaaS) sales experience
Strong Technical Acumen and understanding of cloud concepts.
A technical background in engineering, computer science, or MIS a plus