Ring is looking for a Project Manager, to be responsible for developing and producing e-Commerce features, programs and digital content for Ring.com domains in Europe.
The successful candidate produces content at scale, on time, and to a high standard, working with multiple stakeholders to turn inputs into actions. You’re equal parts creative and process-driven. Your creative side allows you to connect with stakeholders and customers to distill meaningful narratives. Yet, being process-centric, you're able to quickly identify project outputs and workback plans to systematically deliver a reliable series of premium features, programs and content.
The right candidate will thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced global environment. They understand project management best practices, are able to clearly define roles and responsibilities of team members and stakeholders, manage multiple end-to-end creative workflows, and proactively provide thoughtful solutions to address changes in timelines or feedback. They are an organised self-starter with the ability to develop and implement processes and collaborate cross-functionally to provide guidance on projects. They will guide teams in day-to-day processes and projects, identify obstacles and coach best practices.
- Develop product (ie. Ring.com features/programs/campaigns) requirements and partner with internal/external stakeholders to deliver them
- Identify, brief, develop and supervise the production of content for Ring.com domains in Europe from start to finish
- Lead the production and day-to-day processes of content for Ring.com; localised across eight stores and five languages
- Responsible for project timings, costs, meetings, resources, scope, approvals, wash ups etc and functions as the main point of contact for the project
- Build effective partnerships with Sales, Marketing and Creative teams
- Liaise with regional and global teams and external agencies to agree formats and create deliverables lists
- Collaborate with Producers, Project Managers, Creative Leads and Product Owners to identify and schedule resources
- Support the regional and global Product Ownership roles of Ring.com by collecting and translating inputs into stories and by pitching new development and test opportunities
- Define and continually improve processes and supporting tools for project management
- Multiple years of experience working in e-Commerce projects related to brand storytelling, media, or production
- Experience in production operations, working with an in-house creative team or external agency
- Ability to to handle multiple projects simultaneously with excellent prioritisation skills
- Excellent collaboration and relationship building skills that enable you to earn trust at all levels and to deliver results leveraging widely spread internal knowledge
- Strong business acumen with a practical, common sense approach to getting things done
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Superior analytical skills, with a demonstrated ability to quickly recognise the root cause and identify scalable solutions
- The ability to make strategic and balanced creative trade-offs to meet business goals
- Confident and comfortable with technology, eager to learn and master new tools
- Experience working cross-functionally with engineering, design, product, and project management counterparts to deliver products/services
- A strong portfolio of professional content, with individual contributions clearly attributed per project
- Experience in managing transcreation and localisation across multiple locales and channels
- Familiarity with project management software
- Passionate about and capable of embedding diverse perspectives in your storytelling
Since its founding in 2013, Ring has been on a mission to make neighbourhoods safer. From the video doorbell to the DIY Ring Alarm system, Ring’s smart home security product line offers users affordable whole-home and neighbourhood security. At Ring, we are committed to making home and neighbourhood security accessible and effective for everyone – while working hard to bring communities together. Ring is an Amazon company. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you’re always home.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.