Are you eager to make a huge impact on Amazon MENA payments products by increasing the customer purchasing power at checkout and drive engagement with partners? We are looking for a customer obsessed, effective communicator, analytical, and innovative Senior Product Manager to launch and drive Payments Affordability product initiatives across MENA (UAE, KSA, and Egypt) region. This is a multifaceted role, requiring to build and launch products, manage relationships with partners, execute campaigns, communicate internally with various stakeholders, develop scalable products, and dive deep into problem solving.
A day in the life
About the hiring group
The role requires: 1) understand and analyze customer needs by conducting research, monitor market opportunities and trends, 2) work with cross-functional teams, banks, schemes, financial companies, and influencing teams, 3) in cooperation with the technical teams, defining and improving the customer experience for the customer, 4) build the business and systems requirements from internal and external customers, writing specifications, driving project schedules from design to release, and managing the production launch, 5) run programs independently pertaining to improve the customer purchasing power at checkout.
1) The candidate must have experience in building strong relationships with banking / non banking industry.
2) Analytical approach to problem solving and a track record of driving results through continuous improvement.
3) Excellent cross-group collaboration skills, ability to impact and influence stakeholders without authority.
4) Have an understanding of how payments or e-commerce or online companies works.
5) Candidate must possess demonstrated decision making, problem solving, and negotiating skills.
6) Experience working to design and develop products in customer-facing with deep customer obsession
7) Take an ownership of end-to-end processes and create an impact on key metrics.
8) Leverage internal and external tools to manage, report on and optimize campaigns and programs.
1) MBA or Master’s degree
2) Demonstrated ability to successfully influence stakeholders without formal authority, leading cross functional teams across business units.
3) Must show ability to champion change and drive for improvements.
4) Ability to manage a large group of external and internal stakeholders.