At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. Operations is at the heart of what we do, delivering hundreds of thousands of items each day and fulfilling customer orders from all over the world.
Do you want to be part of a team that is bringing Amazon to the front door of our customers across the MENA region? Do you want to help design, develop and improve the way Amazon builds this business? Then this is your opportunity to make history!
Amazon is looking for a motivated individual for the profile of ACES (Amazon Customer Excellence System) Program Manager for its MENA transportation operations team. As a program manager, you will:
· Serve as gatekeeper in assigned process areas for the change management process
· Partner with tech organization on the business requirement documents (BRD)
· Define the right process and work with operations to establish the right process path
· Work with stakeholders to eliminate gaps in system and have a systemic fix of gaps
· Demonstrates discretion in coordination of project scoping and selection to align with business objectives
· Develop, implement, and govern KPI reporting for a portfolio of programs, providing visibility to the milestones and performance across all projects
· Audits completed projects to verify sustained impact
This role calls for an individual who understands all aspects of performance which impacts both internal and external customer experience. The individual will determine, then drive, initiatives necessary to improve it. It requires an individual to showcase judgement and decision making skills to create long term sustainable process paths to improve customer experience.
The successful candidate will be a person who enjoys and loves working with data, understand operational processes and would be able to design and define progress paths.
• 5+ years of experience in program or project management
• Experience defining program requirements and using data and metrics to determine improvements
• 5+ years of experience working cross functionally with tech and non-tech teams
• 5+ years of experience delivering cross functional projects
• Completed Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Logistics, or a similar technical field from an accredited university
• 7+ years’ relevant work experience
• Willingness to travel as necessary, up to 30%
• Master's Degree in Engineering, Industrial Engineering or Logistics & Supply Chain
• Lean/Six Sigma certification
• Ideally have Operations, Logistics, Supply Chain background and/or Process improvement background
· A degree in Engineering, Operations/Logistics/Supply Chain, from an accredited university
· 5+ years Operations/Logistics and/or Continuous Improvement Experience
· Background in Logistics, Supply Chain or Manufacturing Operations
· Knowledge and understanding of Lean principles and six sigma
· Proficient with MS Excel
· Willingness to travel as necessary, up to 40%
· Master's Degree in Engineering, Industrial Engineering or Logistics & Supply Chain
· Six Sigma Black Belt