Amazon strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience - Amazon continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon's evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company's DNA. The world's brightest technology minds come to Amazon to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.
Amazon is seeking a Benefit Services Manager to join the Benefits Operations Services (BOS) team. The BOS organization provides global, scalable operations support for Health, Welfare, and Pension benefit programs offered to Amazonians across the world. BOS aims to deliver efficient, frustration-free benefits processes that create a positive employee experience. BOS is part of the Amazonian Experience and Technology team (AET), within the People Experience and Technology group (PXT), formerly known as Human Resources.
Benefit Services Manager leads a team of Benefit Services Specialists dedicated to specific programs/countries.
Have advanced technical knowledge in the benefits offered to employees in the countries they support. They partner extensively with internal stakeholders and external partners to develop and execute to a global multi-year roadmap for benefit administration support. Benefit Services Manager own the overall service quality at the process level, and they define a continuous improvement strategy. They are responsible for designing and documenting standard processes, ensuring operational readiness for new program roll-outs, and managing the implementation of new benefit plans.
You will act as a day to day project lead on a variety of initiatives, identifying and solving problems and driving team progress toward established goals. You will help design and implement tools, processes, and/or data collection mechanisms used for operational reporting. In this role, you will be part of a dynamic environment with rapidly changing priorities, so being comfortable with working independently is crucial. To be successful in this role, you will need to function as an innovative change agent with a manifest bias for action. Prospective candidates will have a demonstrated history of successfully managing large, complex projects, with experience in engaging with cross-functional teams and multiple stakeholders to deliver results through leadership and influence.
· People Management: Lead a team of BSS dedicated to specific region.
· Deliver project management support on complex benefit initiatives, including translating business needs into project plans, gathering customer requirements, conducting impact assessments, and defining milestones, timelines, deliverables and quality standards.
· Develop and execute change management strategies for benefits delivery and operational activities, including launching and integrating new or modified benefits plans, processes and vendors.
· Work with benefit vendors to ensure existing and new administrative processes provide a consistent, frustration-free employee experience, in accordance with compliance standards and integrated with other vendors when applicable.
· Define and monitor benefits administration Critical to Quality (CTQs) metrics, perform root cause analysis on defects and implement remediating actions.
· Identify and help resolve issues, including providing support and guidance to employee escalations on benefit related topics, and working with internal employee support teams to manage appeals and exceptions.
· Travel domestically/globally on a periodic basis as needed.
Role can be performed from Dubai, Prague, Warsaw, Gdansk, Iasi, Bucharest, Bratislava, Luxembourg.
· Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, HR or related field.
· Business proficient fluency in both written and verbal English.
· 4+ years of relevant experience in HR.
· 3+ years of project/program management experience.
· Experience in communicating and presenting information to senior leadership.
· Experience in collecting and analyzing data.
· Experience in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio.
· 6+ years of experience managing large-scale employee benefit or pension administration programs, associated vendor management, and program development and delivery.
· Demonstrated experience in achieving program success through influence and partnership from design to delivery of initiatives.
· Demonstrated record of building operational processes and procedures, continuously improving programs and delivering efficiencies.
· Demonstrated written and verbal communications skills, with experience in delivering messages in a clear, concise and compelling manner to decision makers.
· Experience working under pressure on multiple projects/initiatives at the same time and prioritizing tasks effectively.
· Experience in data management and analysis, reporting, auditing and reconciliations, and presenting trends and insights to business leaders.
· Experience in a Shared Services environment.