Amazon strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – Amazon continues to evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform.
With the acquisition of Souq and its affiliated businesses, Amazon is rapidly expanding its presence in the Middle East and North Africa. Accordingly, we are looking for an experienced Program Manager based in Dubai, UAE, to execute our fulfillment solutions aimed at Selling Partners on MENA Marketplace ('MFN' or Merchant Fulfilled Network). This position will report into the Regional Manager, MFN Fulfillment.
Key job responsibilities
Role will hold a key responsibility to implement different programs for MFN Easy Ship in MENA smoothly and scale the program. This person will focus on implementation, execution, auditing and optimization of our OPS processes to preserve CX and SX for MENA Marketplace. Specifically, the candidate will audit the following among others:
· Identifying and implementing new programs to improve Seller Performance metrics (Late Shipment, Cancellation Rate)
· First-mile (booking process, prepping, organizing for pick-ups or drop-offs, troubleshooting...).
· Monitor along Ops teams first-mile SLAs such as booking availability, courier pick-up, coverage and availability, etc.
· Last-mile performance through Delivery Experience KPIs such as accuracy of promise, to identify any trends or recurring issues.
· Handling returns to Sellers; Customer Service liaison with items that need to be pulled out for customer complaints.
· Program management and kaizen approach to constantly reduce defects and optimize for the overall end-to-end delivery experience.
The candidate will be key to ensure the smooth running of the operational aspects of one of our most strategic fulfillment programs for Selling Partners in MENA.
4+ yrs work experience with at least 2+ yrs of experience in Program management
• Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science, Math, Engineering with an MBA is a plus
• Proven ability to successfully thrive in an ambiguous environment and changing market conditions.
• Experience with performance metrics and process improvements • Takes initiative. Doesn't wait to be asked.
• Consistent effort, intense commitment, and willingness to go above and beyond when needed.
• Strong team player, behaves like an owner, and ultimately focused on delivering results with high standards. •
Ability to work effectively with tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
• Attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
• A strong appetite for teamwork, and a just-do-it attitude.
• Well versed in Excel, Access
• Well versed in SQL is a plus.
• Program/Ops Management experience in e-commerce industry
• Confidently takes ownership and gets things done – self-starter and self-directed
• Passion for innovation
• Proven leadership, problem solving and strong attention to detail