Would you like to be part of a team that is redefining the IT industry? Amazon Web Services is leading the next paradigm shift in computing and is looking for world class candidates to help drive migration success with leading AWS Public Sector Consulting Partners globally.
As a Senior Migrations Partner Success Manager, you will help to build AWS customer satisfaction and revenue growth through the engagement of AWS Consulting Partners on cloud migration projects. Working closely with the Partner Development and Customer Success teams, you will drive engagement with Public Sector partners to accelerate migration of legacy solutions to AWS. You will work with teams across sales, program development, solution architecture, and professional services. You will develop and execute an engagement strategy, in partnership with Public Sector partner teams, to ensure partners successfully deliver migrations.
The right candidate will have experience working with enterprise projects to drive large-scale cloud migrations. They will take a customer-obsessed and collaborative approach to ensure partners have the right resources in place including staff with necessary migration experience and tools to expedite quality delivery.
You will be expected to:
· Become a trusted member of the partner teams and their partners on topics of migration strategy and delivery best practices.
· Work closely with Partner Solution Architects to advise on content and facilitate delivery of enablement events such as Partnercast webinars, Immersion Days and migration workshops.
· Advise partner teams and their partners on the expectations of completing successful funded migrations.
· Collaborate with Migration Customer Success Managers on project migration status and partner performance monitoring.
· Review migration success checklists with partners prior to migration project kickoffs.
· Check in with partners periodically during migration project and proactively identify and help resolve blockers that otherwise would impact schedule and/or delivery quality.
· Track partner migration metrics and report results to AWS leadership identifying trends and think big ideas to help our partners further accelerate migrations.
· Leverage AWS ProServe migration methodologies to influence successful partner migrations
· Build strategic plans for the repeatable, consistent engagement with partners during presales and delivery which will have a positive influence on speed and quality of migrations
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have ten employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and we host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Our team also puts a high value on work-life balance. Striking a healthy balance between your personal and professional life is crucial to your happiness and success here, which is why we aren’t focused on how many hours you spend at work or online. Instead, we’re happy to offer a flexible schedule so you can have a more productive and well-balanced life—both in and outside of work.
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded professional and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
· 7+ years of field partner engagement experience with a software, cloud, or technology vendor or vendors, working directly with partners to deliver cloud migrations
· BA/BS required or equivalent experience
· 8+ years of partner program management, professional technical services, enterprise sales
· 5+ years of experience in customer facing roles delivering large scale migrations or extensive customer engagements
· 8+ years of relevant work experience in technology enabled consultative, delivery, or solution roles focused on enterprises.
· 3+ years of experience in cloud technologies – deep understanding of public and hybrid cloud platforms
· 3+ years of experience developing, implementing, managing and executing field programs and resources
· Enterprise negotiation skills, and business and financial acumen.
· Strong analytical skills, and demonstrated ability to turn detailed data analysis into useful strategic insight in order to drive customer adoption and make appropriate recommendations to the business.
· MBA is highly valued as is a technical background with Computer Science, and/or Engineering/Math background.Demonstrated ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
· Demonstrated experience working and communicating with multiple stakeholders and cross-functional teams, including sales reps and managers, solutions architects, ProServe, partner development, and other functional teams
· Successful engagement and influence with senior executives and strong familiarity with decision-making processes within enterprise customers and consulting partners
· Strong verbal and written communications skills
· Fluency in English
· Ability to create and execute strategic plans with partners, sales, and other internal and external organizations
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.