Language Requirement: Business Proficiency in speaking and reading English & Mandarin to communicate effectively and address queries from our Chinese speaking counterparts/sellers
Working Hours: 5 days’ work week inclusive of one or both weekends and Public Holidays on a rotating basis | Office hours (alternative start-end times subjected to business needs and changes)
Note: Candidate must be authorized to work in Singapore without sponsorship
The AHS Risk Specialist is responsible for engaging in frequent written and verbal communication with Sellers, risk partners, and internal leadership teams to accomplish goals. They apply risk-management best-practices and methodologies to mitigate issues they manage, improve processes, and resolve blocking problems. AHS Risk Specialists specialize in multiple policy verticals based on complexity. As a Subject Matter Expert, they are able to multi-task utilizing a wide variety of tools to navigate Seller accounts, research and review policies, and communicate effective solutions. They interact with our Sellers using multiple communication mechanisms with objectives of coaching and helping them with account health related topics. Up to 80% of their day could be spent on inbound and outbound phone contact in a contact center environment.
The successful AHS Risk Specialist is able to redirect difficult conversations as they engage with Sellers who are in poor standing. The ideal candidate demonstrates ability to lead by example, motivate others to excellence and insist on the highest standards around performance, behaviors, and Seller interactions. The candidate may have experience in specialized investigations or escalations. All candidates must be capable of succeeding in a fast-paced team environment with minimal supervision and a high degree of accuracy. AHS Risk Specialists are tenacious, enthusiastic, and passionate about the employee and Seller experience.
· Act as a point of escalation for outstanding issues, questions, and concerns to Amazon Sellers in a contact center environment
· Build strong relationships with Selling Partners across the program; proactively build joint business plan action items
· Maintain a positive and professional demeanor while effectively managing critical issues.
· Liaise with other departments as required to resolve Seller’s issues and questions.
· Identify Seller and Risk Specialist success barriers, provide solutions, and drive change through business improvement initiatives.
· Identify proactive documentation of operational procedures required to tackle known risk related patterns.
· Actively seek solutions through logical reasoning and data interpretation skills and identify trends to appropriate channel including improvement suggestions.
· Contribute to a positive team environment and proactively aid team members with difficult contacts as needed.
· Minimum Polytechnic Diploma qualification in Business related disciplines
· Minimum 2-4 years of working in a customer service environment, preferably within a contact center handling escalation and client support / service delivery.
· Proficiency in both written/verbal English and Mandarin to handle queries and concerns from English & Mandarin speaking overseas counterparts/sellers. Additional language proficiency will be an added advantage
· Strong investigative skills to find the root cause of metric issues and the ability to provide viable solutions to Sellers.
· Demonstrated ability to deal with ambiguity and embrace constant changes with flexibility and grace.
· Proven ownership and bias for action; willing to move quickly and decisively to resolve an issue.
· Interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate complex transactional issues correctly and clearly to both internal and external customers.
· Proven analytical thinking with a natural tendency to use data in decision-making and prioritization
· Demonstrate excellent time-management skills and the ability to work without assistance while using departmental resources, policies and procedures
· Proven ability to work in fast paced, ambiguous environment where decisions are made without compromising on customer experience.
· Clear, crisp, and proactive documentation of operational procedures required to tackle known risk related patterns.
· Proven track record of complex and creative problem solving and the desire to create and
· High level of integrity and discretion to handle confidential information.
· Demonstrated ability as a critical thinker with the vision to work both tactically and strategically.
· Ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written and verbal response.
· Demonstrated experience working with cross departmental teams with proven collaboration skills.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, we request to visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation