Amazon Web Services (AWS), an Amazon.com Company, has been the world’s leading cloud provider for more than 15 years with the most mature, comprehensive, and broadly adopted cloud platform. AWS has over 200 fully featured cloud services, managed from 81 availability zones within 25 geographic regions across the globe. Millions of customers in over 190 countries - from the fastest growing startups to the largest enterprises, through to leading government agencies - all place their trust in AWS to power their infrastructure, and deliver innovation.
As Account Manager in the Indonesia Telco vertical, you will be responsible for driving digital transformation through effective engagement with Telco C-level executives, IT, Network, Consumer and Enterprise leaders, architects, product managers, sales and business development functions. You will be a brand custodian working to support our customers, partners and end-users as they work with AWS, and utilize our cloud technology to innovate and improve their business outcomes.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
In this role, you will “ Think Big” to develop our Indonesia Telco customers, ‘Learn and Be Curious’ (see Amazon Leadership Principles) about the entire portfolio of AWS products and services across strategic accounts in Indonesia Enterprise Segment. As a trusted advisor, you will listen to our Telco customers and help solve complex business transformation and growth challenges so they can focus on delivering optimal business results. Your role will include customer engagement and creating a pipeline of strategic accounts while managing existing customers. As builders, we are here to build long-term relationships with our customers. With a strong ‘Bias for Action’, you will improve user experiences while engaging with external and internal stakeholders demonstrating ‘’Customer Obsession’.
· Build trusted relationships with Telco C-suite and key decision makers; understand the customer’s business and technology challenges; dive deep and understand stated, unstated needs, issues;
· Challenger Sale - challenge the status quo, inspire customer to a bolder vision and increase the velocity of shift to digital/cloud; Address short, mid and long-term time horizons; Work with Telco customer, AWS leadership and all key stakeholders to create buy-in and joint ownership of transformation strategy and execution plan;
· Ownership of Sell-to, Sell-through sales motions- Translate the strategy to AWS account and sales plans to drive revenue growth for both Sell-to (Primary) and Sell-through business (working closely with AWS Partner teams).
· Provide leadership to orchestrate all AWS, Partner, ISV resources to support the delivery of customer’s digital transformation outcomes, increase satisfaction, and drive sustainable sales growth.
· Develop CXO level advocacy - Ensure customer actually realizes the business value from transformation and agrees to be a customer reference.
· 10+ years of direct sales experience for Indonesian Telcos.
· Strong understanding and ability to leverage Indonesia Telco partner landscape – Global SIs, ISV’s, etc.
· Demonstrated ability to build trust, engage at C-Suite levels.
· Demonstrated ability and track record of driving sales growth, in complex, fast paced environment by think big and having a ‘challenger mindset’.
· Ability to think strategically but also dive deep into details and drive execution.
· Experience in leading sales, cross-functional teams (direct reporting and virtual)
· Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication and presentation skills
· Ability to work with ambiguity, leverage analytical, decision-making, problem solving, and negotiating skills to simplify and provide clarity to team members.
· Strong financial literacy and understanding of large deal commercial models.
· Prior experience in driving large scale transformation.
· Strong understanding public cloud and other important technologies like big data, AI/ML, OSS/BSS, 5G etc
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status.