Would you like to be part of a team that is redefining the IT industry? Amazon Web Services is leading the next paradigm shift in computing and is looking for a dynamic results oriented candidate to join as the Partner Development Manager, Indonesian Market
As the Partner Development Manager within Amazon Web Services (AWS), you will have the exciting opportunity to help shape and deliver on a strategy to build mind share and broad use of AWS' services and solutions within the portfolio of partners and solution providers.
Your broad responsibilities will include helping to define and execute against the partner program, establishing business and technical relationships, and managing the day-to-day interactions with these organizations in order to build long-term business and marketing opportunities. The ideal candidate will possess both a business background that enables them to drive an engagement and interact at the CXO/VP level, as well as a technical background that enables them to easily interact with software developers and architects. You should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions.
Other responsibilities include:
· Serve as a key member of the Indonesian team in helping to drive the overall AWS partner strategy
· Have a broad based understanding of cloud technologies
· Develop a group of committed partners including a plan to recruit, on-board, educate and measure them in the region
· Develop and execute the strategic business development plan while working with key internal stakeholders (e.g. sales, marketing, legal, support, etc.).
· Work with specific prospects/partners to develop the business value proposition for using our services and solutions for the specific prospects/partners; educate and enable them for using AWS solutions
· Establish the business development pipeline by engaging with prospects and key customers
· Prepare and give business reviews to the senior management team regarding progress against budgeted plan and any potential roadblocks to closing new customers
· Manage complex contract negotiations and serve as a liaison to the legal group
· Develop long-term strategic partnerships in support of the market strategy
The right person will have a balance of technical and analytical background; possess extensive sales and/or business development experience. Other requirements include:
· 10+ years of relevant sales and partner management experience
· Extensive channel and alliance experience in the Indonesian market
· Degree/MBA in relevant disciplines with at least ten years of working knowledge of software development tech companies .
· Extensive channel and alliance experience in ASEAN is an essential requirement to be successful in this role.
· Experience working within the enterprise software industry is highly desired, especially in the virtualization, cloud or enterprise software spaces.
· Strong verbal and written communications skills as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
· Exposure to and experience is developing channel programs to deliver sustainable revenue.
· Culturally aware and have good interpersonal skills; able to collaborate across different functional teams and internal stakeholders.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status.