Amazon Web Services (AWS), an Amazon.com Company, has been the world’s leading cloud provider for more than 15 years with the most mature, comprehensive, and broadly adopted cloud platform. AWS has over 200 fully featured cloud services, managed from 81 availability zones within 25 geographic regions across the globe. Millions of customers in over 190 countries - from the fastest growing startups to the largest enterprises, through to leading government agencies - all place their trust in AWS to power their infrastructure, and deliver innovation.
At AWS, we refer to ourselves as builders. We are looking for more builders to join our growing and diverse teams in Indonesia. Learn more about a career opportunity as an Account Manager in the Enterprise segment at AWS.
As Account Manager in the Indonesia Enterprise segment, you will be responsible for driving customer digital transformation through effective engagement with C-level executives, business development executives, IT leaders, architects, and developers. You will be a brand custodian working to support our customers, partners and end-users as they work with AWS, and utilise our cloud technology to innovate and improve their business outcomes.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
In this role, you will “ Think Big” to develop our Indonesia Enterprise Segment, ‘Learn and Be Curious’ (see Amazon Leadership Principles) about the entire portfolio of AWS products and services across strategic accounts in Indonesia Enterprise Segment. As a trusted advisor, you will listen to our customers and help solve complex business transformation and growth challenges so they can focus on delivering optimal business results. Your role will include customer engagement and creating a pipeline of strategic accounts while managing existing customers. As builders, we are here to build long-term relationships with our customers. With a strong ‘Bias for Action’, you will improve user experiences while engaging with external and internal stakeholders demonstrating ‘’Customer Obsession’.
· 10+ years of technology related sales or business development experience.
· 10+ years of experience with identifying, developing, negotiating, and closing projects with Enterprise accounts
· Fluent in English, native in Bahasa Indonesia
· Sales experience with virtualization/infrastructure solutions a plus
· Experience managing strategic accounts and working with multiple business units and technology teams.
· A BA or BS degree in computer science, engineering, business, marketing or related field.
· Experience in driving the adoption of new technologies and solutions preferred.
· A strong understanding of AWS and/or technology as a service would be preferred but not required.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status.