· Do you want to participate in industrial revolution where you get not only to witness disruption happening, but be part of disruption as well ?
· Do you want to be a part of talented cloud architects’ team in Indonesia, where we work hard, have fun and MAKE HISTORY for our nation?
· Do you want to architect & build solution for some of large complex system in cloud ecosystem to set success for our enterprise customer?
· Are you passionate about Data Science, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, IoT, and do you want to grow yourself in cutting edge technologies especially in cloud environment ?
· Are you passionate about architecting & building customers solutions leveraging the state-of-the-art cloud computing technologies on Amazon Web Service (AWS)?
· Finally…. Do you want to reinvent yourself ?
Come join the Amazon Web Services (AWS) team as Solutions Architect in Indonesia!
In this position you will carry out some of roles and responsibilities:
· As a key member of the solution architecture team for enterprise, ensure the success of our enterprise customers in building and migrating applications, software and services on the AWS platform
· Partner with the account management team to identify, develop, and realize business opportunities
· Own each engagement, and help ensure a timely and successful delivery of value
· Educate customers of all sizes on the value proposition of AWS and participate in deep architectural discussions to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment in the cloud
· Conduct technical workshops to transfer knowledge to customers considering or already using AWS
· Build deep relationships with senior technical individuals within customers to enable them to become cloud advocates
· Capture and share best-practice knowledge amongst the solution architect community and with our customers.
· Author and contribute to AWS customer-facing publications such as white papers and blog articles
· Present at AWS and industry events
· Act as a technical liaison between customers, service engineering teams and support
· Passionate builder with demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly! ·
· Bachelor degree in computer science, mathematics, computer engineering or electrical engineer or related discipline.
· Experience working with RESTful API and general service oriented architectures
· Practical experience deployment with Database, administration, performance tuning and troubleshooting on one or more of following: MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQL Server, Oracle.
· Worked in a customer facing (external or internal), consulting role or project organization delivering IT solutions
· Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations and virtual teams Proven experience in certain Industry vertical e.g. Finance, Energy, Telco, Retail, Manufacturing, Fintech, Gaming etc
· Advanced degree in computer science, mathematics, MIS, engineering or related discipline. ·
· Experience with AWS services related to core service, AI/ML highly desirable, AWS Lambda, Machine Learning, IoT, Amazon DynamoDB, Amazon S3, Amazon EC2 Container Service,
· Data science background and experience manipulating/transforming data, model selection, model training, cross-validation and deployment at scale
· Hands on experience leading software development teams, building microservice architectures, such as projects in the software development or Internet industries
· AWS Certifications, e.g. AWS Solutions Architect Associate/Professional