Amazon Web Services (AWS) is looking to hire a highly motivated, customer-obsessed individual to provide hands-on support to our Data Center Infrastructure Operations across Indonesia Cluster. (Data Center Security Specialist)
The successful candidate will support the Data Center Physical Security Team with the implementation of AWS’s security policies and procedures at AWS Data Center(s). You will also be responsible for coordinating physical security operations, testing and conducting audit reviews of the Physical Security Program, provide support to the Contract Guard Force, contractors and all stakeholders within the Data Center. You will possess a willingness to learn new skills and build relationships with internal and external partners to maintain and enhance the safety and security standards of our Data Center operations. We invite candidates from diverse backgrounds to apply for this role as training will be provided.
· Coordinate the day-to-day Security activities for your assigned Data Center(s) under the guidance of an experienced manager
· Assess vendor compliance, based on the established work order, track service deliverables and escalate corrective actions to a senior team member as needed.
· Provide support to all vendors within the data center
· Conduct inspections, audits and reviews in your area of responsibility and ensure compliance with AWS security standards and policies.
· Lead the media security requirements within the Data Center
· Participate in regular meetings with vendors, data center operations and other partner teams to accomplish operational consistency.
· Effectively communicate with partner teams when providing awareness of security policies and procedures.
· Troubleshooting Security Devices in conjunction with the local Security System Integrator
· Diploma degree or above
· Computer engineering profiency
· Proficiency with MS Office
· Read, write, and speak business level English language
· Good report writing skills
· Data processing capabilities
· 3+ year of work experience or relevant training
· Coding experience
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status.