Our Financial Operations team is now looking for a proactive, customer and detail oriented Finance Analyst whose main responsibility will be to manage and resolve receivables and payment related queries received from the Vendors of Amazon in Turkey.
We’ll give you the opportunity to really make a difference to our business by working on and initiating projects in a fast-paced environment and ultimately delivering results.
The Financial Analysts’ responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Analyze receivable discrepancy (Commercial agreements, Vendor returns etc.) and fix issues in cooperation with the vendors of Amazon TK in order to issue on-time payments;
· Reconcile vendor statements received from Amazon TK vendors with the open amounts in our ledger;
· Respond to AR related inquiries by phone or email with strong focus on Vendor experience and education;
· Communicate with various internal departments such as Retail teams in TK and finance processing teams in order to ensure timely and accurate payments;
· Work with key accounts on various finance related issues and coordinate the long terms fixes
Base pay for this position starts from EUR 1550 gross per month and salary depends on the skills and requirements, there will be further pay components such as a sign on bonus and the eligibility to participate in a restricted stock unit scheme operated independently by Amazon.com Inc. in USA. Company benefits apply subject to further terms, including annual membership in medical clinic, life insurance, retirement pension, meal voucher card, career development
· Fluent Turkey and English
· Very good communication and analytical skills
· Positive attitude towards issue resolution
· Good MS Office skills
Finance background or previous experience with finance is an advantage