AnnapurnaLabs as part of AWS, is looking for talented engineers to help us develop the semiconductor platform which is based on revolutionary architecture.
Take part in the development of cutting edge products within disruptive system architecture. You’ll have the opportunity to work on the technologies that power the world’s largest Cloud provider, within a dynamic, open, and fast-paced environment. Amazon Web Services provides a highly reliable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud that powers hundreds of thousands of businesses in 190 countries around the world.
Exciting opportunity to join Amazon in developing its next generation products for the cloud market.
We are looking for talented people to join the team and help us technically lead the challenges of the next decade.
In this job you will be exposed and learn wide range of expertise such as: C++ programing, hardware design, data mining, Verilog simulations, working with various high end test equipment and more
If paving new roads on edge of technology within a strong and vibrant team is what you seek, your place is with us.
- Work effectively in a start-up culture
- A team player, with the ability to work in a rapidly evolving environment
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in Electrical Engineering
One or more of the below is an advantage:
- Familiar with chip design processes
- Familiar with debug techniques
- Familiar with data mining and analyses techniques
- Knowledge of SoC testing during both the development and volume production stages, including product ramp-up
- Wide knowledge and experience in silicon debug techniques and flows.
- Experience with C or C++ programing.
- Deep understanding of DFT and DFM methodsAmazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace.