Do you have a passion for supporting customer success, a curiosity to dig deep, and an ability to transform data into insights? Our team drives global content programs that support AWS customers as they architect secure, high-performing, resilient, and efficient applications for the cloud. We are looking for an experienced business analyst to help us define KPIs, set targets and measure the performance of our technical content throughout our customers’ journeys.
The ideal candidate is a strong collaborator, and obsessed with customers and data. They are passionate about turning data into insights that can be used to improve content. They have successfully worked cross-functionally with business, marketing, and web content teams to build dashboards that align to business outcomes and targets. They have partnered closely with marketing and content teams to identify content and web site changes needed to increase content engagement and consumption.
· Partner with content leaders to define KPIs and targets that align to business goals.
· Consult with the web marketing team on the Adobe Analytics tracking code implementation and best practices. Develop tracking/tagging strategies to allow individuals and teams to measure success.
· Build, update and deliver reports and dashboards, using Adobe Analytics (Knowledge of BI tools: Excel, PowerBI or Tableau to visualize and present data insights preferred)
· Partner with content strategists to generate insights that help us scale the content by improving discoverability while increasing engagement and consumption.
· Partner with content strategists to improve form and feedback conversion rates.
· Deliver monthly reports on web content performance.
· Assist in training and knowledge sharing of web analytics.
· 5+ years of experience working with web analytics tools (Adobe Analytics, preferred).
· Strong attention to detail and analytical skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up proposals.
· Understanding of tag managers and working with campaign codes to identify traffic sources and other insights.
· Experience working with content management systems (Adobe Experience Manager, preferred).
· Excellent communication (verbal and written) and collaboration skills that enable you to earn trust at all levels, including senior leadership.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business Intelligence, User Experience, Marketing, or related field
· Ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
· History of teamwork and willingness to roll up sleeves to get the job done.
· Independent thinker capable of operating within ambiguously defined structures with a bias for delivering tangible results.
· Able to navigate ambiguous situations, identify and solve for blockers with minimal guidance, know how to influence, build cross-organizational partnership.
· Experience working with SalesForce.