Our Global Specialty Logistics (GSF) team provides Amazon Fresh and Amazon Prime Now customers with an incredible package delivery experience from the moment they click “buy” to the moment their products arrive. Utilizing continuous improvement initiatives and creative thinking, our team ensures that millions of specialty goods, such as consumables and high-speed deliveries reach their final destination as efficiently as possible. GSF has oversight over all our Fresh and Prime Now deliveries across Europe working to deliver products faster, more efficiently, and in a way that exceeds customer expectations.
The team is looking for a Business Analyst to help organize and extract meaning from large volumes of data to make the right business decisions regarding, growth, new initiatives and improvement projects. As a Business Analyst you will be expected to set the right vision, strategy and roadmap and work alongside with stakeholders in the organization to make it happen. You will work with business intelligence tools, model multidimensional datasets, and partner with operational leaders to answer key operations questions. You will also have the opportunity to display your skills in the following areas:
· Work alongside Program Managers to develop solutions that are applicable at EU and Global level in the form of automated reports, dashboards or tools.
· Answer operational questions based on the data and models for the weekly/monthly/quarterly business reviews.
· Simplify and reduce the manual work by automating analysis through SQL, Scripts (python or R) and providing outputs to internal customers in friendly formats (e.g Tableau)
· Define parameters and success criteria for live tests to confirm/deny hypothesis in models.
· Design, implement, and support platforms that provide ad-hoc access to large datasets.
· Work with other support teams (BA, BIE, DS) to scale projects, improve methodologies and use resources efficiently.
· Be connected and influential within the Amazon analyst community.
· Degree in Economics, Finance, Engineering, Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics or other business/analytical discipline.
· Relevant work experience in a business analyst/data analyst/statistical analysis role
· Data modelling and definition of algorithms with software, scripts and/or techniques (Excel, Python, R, Machine Learning, Regression, Linear programming, DoE, etc)
· Advanced Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel and analytical programs.
- Advanced SQL skills (Redshift preferred)
· MBA, Master’s degree in Business, Economics, Finance, Engineering, Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics or other business/analytical field.
· Experience in supply chain, network modelling and/or operations research is strongly preferred.
· Familiarity with data visualization tools, e.g. Tableau
· Experience working in with Agile methodologies