Amazon Advertising is the earth’s most customer centric advertising program and is dedicated to driving measurable outcomes for brand advertisers, agencies, authors, and entrepreneurs. Our ad solutions—leverage Amazon’s innovations and insights to find, attract, and engage intended audiences throughout their daily journeys.
All Amazon teams and businesses, from Prime delivery to AWS, are guided by four key tenets: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. What unites Amazonians across teams and geographies is that we are all striving to delight our customers and make their lives easier. The scope and scale of our mission drives us to seek diverse perspectives, be resourceful, and navigate through ambiguity.
By working together on behalf of our customers, we are building the future one innovative product, service, and idea at a time. Are you ready to embrace the challenge? Come build the future with us.
Amazon Advertising is looking for a Senior Business Analyst to join the EU Business Operations team. The charter for EU Business Operations is 2 fold: (1) use data analysis to identify opportunities for growth across our business functions and (2) develop cross-EU mechanisms to improve business results and responsiveness to our customers.
The successful candidate is detail-oriented, comfortable working with multiple teams (business and technical) in a fast paced, data-driven environment and have a passion for making data-driven decisions. The candidate also has the ability to be an effective communicator to various audiences, and the capacity to remain flexible and adept at learning new tools.
As you further your career as a Senior Business Analyst in Amazon Advertising, you will focus on improving corporate reporting frameworks and data visualization. You will analyse performance data, discover and solve real world problems and build metrics and business cases to improve decision making. We are focused on your success and want to build strong leaders within Amazon Advertising. You can expect to leverage your analytical skills and have full ownership of the projects you work on.
· Bachelor's Degree
· Experience in Excel
· Experience making business recommendations and influencing stakeholders
· Experience in financial/business analysis
· Experience defining requirements and using data and metrics to draw business insights
· Experience with SQL
· Bachelor's degree in business or finance
· 5 years of professional experience in analytics, business analysis or comparable consumer analytics position
. Experience with ETL processes to build reporting pipelines
· Experience with building scalable reporting
· Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills and an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
· Proven problem solving skills, project management skills, attention to detail, and exceptional organizational skills
· Ability to manage multiple cross-functional projects across multiple geographies
· Willingness to roll up the sleeves and do whatever is necessary to meet team goals and deadlines
- Masters degree is preferred
- Experience in building reports to present data using Excel, Tableau or similar visualization tools
- Understanding of data modelling concept and building new DW tables a plus