Open to hiring in Seattle or San Francisco
Would you like to pioneer how to define, analyze and prove the business impact of Enablement, and Training?
The AWS Americas Field Enablement, Productivity & Readiness (FPR) team is seeking a Learning Analytics Program Manager who want to fundamentally change the way productivity, and sales enablement are measured, and training analytics and insights are derived, and delivered.
We are looking for an experienced, customer obsessed Learning Analytics Program Manager who is able to collaborate effectively with a team comprised of business analysts, data engineers, business intelligence engineers, Data scientists on the development side, and with Sales Operations, and Enablement teams on the front end to enable the delivery of the right training analytical insights.
· Define, Design and Implement the enablement/learning metrics, analytics and reporting solutions.
· Invent new ways to define and measure learning programs effectiveness, and organizational productivity, and
· Prepare ad hoc learning analysis & participate on projects as needed
· Be an expert in analytics tools required
· Contribute substantially to the vision, strategy and roadmap for delivering Sales Enablement Insights & Training analytics core deliverables
· Engage closely with Engineering and Business Intelligence partner teams to influence and guide their development roadmaps.
· Specify requirements for the technological systems and tools required to support enablement and learning analytics
· Partner with other AWS groups like Americas Sales Insights, Analytics & Data Science team, Sales Operations, WW Enablement & training, Econometrics team, and regional insights teams as necessary to define and implement the strategy of proving sales enablement business impact
· 5+ years of professional experience within Analytics, Business Intelligence, and Program Management
· Advanced knowledge and experience with MS Excel and data analytics tools like Tableau
· Experience with BI project and program management
· Ability to conduct analysis of complex data and translate the results into actionable deliverables
· Highly organized, have multi-tasking skills, and efficient in ambiguous environments
· One or more certifications in project management such as Six Sigma, Lean, PMP Certification, Agile
· Expert data visualization skills.
· Ability to extract and manipulate large datasets with SQL
· Experience delivering presentations to senior management
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.