Are you customer obsessed, flexible, smart and analytical, execution focused and passionate about digital content and e-commerce?
Amazon Devices team in India is looking for an experienced Business Analyst to support the device ecosystem in India. You will have the exciting opportunity to work across Amazon teams. You will monitor and report appropriate data metrics to assist in product features and marketing programs.
It is a tremendous opportunity to help manage our ever-growing information needs, work cross various organizations and support all Device categories including Echo, Kindle, Fire TV, Emerging Products as well as Accessories. In this role, you will be able to stretch your technical and analytical skills in developing BI frameworks, large database architecture, reporting tools and dashboards needed to provide key performance indicators and insights for our high-growth device business. Your work will have a direct impact on the day-to-day decision making and operational planning processes within the Devices organization.
You will be required to quickly become conversant on Amazon data structures, data flows and then analyze performance across devices and content categories. The successful candidate will be skilled at analyzing data, identifying trends, extracting conclusions, and presenting findings in a simple and clear manner.
· Publish weekly metrics reports in order for business teams to take proactive actions to improve customer experience
· Provide support on long-term planning
· Support complex analysis and projects
· Support management team in metrics understanding and analysis.
· Support merchandising team to identify customer segments for different campaigns and analyze the campaign performance
· Own and maintain on-going analytic tools, BI models and visualizations to increase visibility into key measures of business performance
· Help build a platform for self-service reporting and analytics at a global scale.
· 2+ years of relevant work experience in analytics and business intelligence
· Proven analytical skills and demonstrated ability to work with numbers. Must be metrics-driven.
· Track record of managing metrics and improving performance with clients
· Proven analytical and quantitative skills and an ability to use data to back up assumptions and develop business cases.
· A bachelor's degree at a well-regarded institution in an analytical field (e.g. Economics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Finance or related)
· Advanced knowledge of SQL, Microsoft Excel and ETL
· Ability to work with remote Business Intelligence teams based in EU and other geographies.
· Ability to distill problems and constraints from informal business requirements and to be comfortable dealing with ambiguity and craft analytical approaches to solving problems
· Experience analyzing data with strong statistical, quantitative modeling, and forecasting skills
· Basic awareness of AWS services like Redshift and S3.