At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. We are looking for exceptionally talented and motivated people. If you'd like to help us build the place to find and buy anything online, this is your chance to make history. We are looking for an exceptional leader who is passionate to deliver best in class Customer Experience, who thinks and acts globally, and one who has the ability to invent and simplify processes to join us as Workforce Analyst for STAR Vertical.
The ideal candidate has a positive attitude and is a result oriented individual with willingness to work in a 24/7 environment. He/She should be able to clearly understand in-scope and out-scope for delivering end product or service, ensures in time delivery of product or service as per customer expectations without gold plating. Creates and adopts standard work methodology for daily work to reduce re-work, manual work, error identification time and waste. Clearly communicates to all stakeholders the Timeline, description of end product or service quality, risks and resources needed and is also able to write good narratives.
• Real-time monitoring & reporting of Schedule deviations like breaks, absenteeism, late login, early logout and other schedule non-adherence.
• Work on real-time tickets related to profile change request, non-production request and associate GACD profile change request.
• Prepare and communicate daily handoff report to WFM leadership team on SL performance.
• Recognize and initiate escalation process for systems outages and submit problem tickets to the hot desk, and initiate appropriate tactics to ensure service levels are maintained.
• Serves as primary interface between WFM and Site Ops leadership to establish and strengthen a positive partnership.
• Drive real-time adherence to the expected capacity against the actual performance to achieve service levels and efficiency metric goals
• Communicate and callout changes to incoming contact patterns to operations and the WFM team
• Have a real time communication with the WFM team and operations when callouts or changes need to be done
• Support changes within routing of the skills or profiles
• Demonstrates Decision Making/ Complex Problem Solving- proactively gather the right data from appropriate sources, probe/consider all of the facts, considers other perspectives; conduct root cause analysis.
· Excellent analytical and mathematical skills.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required to interface effectively with staff, managements, and various other internal and external customers.
· Strong numerical and analytical skills
· Demonstrated ability in making real-time effective decisions in uncertain and ambiguous circumstances
· Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively in a multi-cultural environment
· Proven expertise knowledge with Aspect.
· Advanced skills using Microsoft Excel in a business environment
· Ability to prioritize and meet tight deadlines Analytical with attention to detail
· Bachelor’s degree 2+ years’ experience in Contact Center Management.
· Previous experience as a Workforce management RTA