Are you excited about partnering with leaders in retail and operations, as well as our selling partners, to drive high visibility, strategic projects?
In the Inbound Supply Chain team you will be working on high level, complex operational problems to identify and implement strategic initiatives and/or drive innovation projects across our expanding European Fulfillment Network.
We are looking for an outstandingly analytical, driven and talented analyst to join our team. Within the team, you will own and improve multiple processes and make critical decisions to manage supply chain network. You will be responsible for driving EU level strategic projects and change initiatives in collaboration with multiple stakeholders and in alignment with senior management. You will also work on key analytical projects to drive smarter and optimal decisions within the team.
If you are someone who has shown success in analysing complex data, streamlining and identifying process improvement opportunities and pioneering new ways to do things, we’d like to talk to you.
· Bachelors/Masters degree in a scientific subject / engineering /supply chain management
· Previous experience in a highly analytical environment
· Strong data analysis skills, ability to produce, interpret and draw conclusions from data
· Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel and SQL is a must
· Knowledge of R / Python and automation
· Experience and passion to work on innovative ideas and create and build new processes
· Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
· Organized, self-starter and a quick learner
· Must be detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow-through on projects
· Excellent communicating and negotiating skills coupled with ability to comfortably and confidently present to all levels within the company
· Relevant experience in a business analyst, data analyst or statistical analysis role
· Entrepreneurial mindset, with the tenacity and the backbone of an owner
· Analytical horsepower to break down complex problems, and a strong will to get things done and deliver results
· Experience in machine learning (R, Python)