Data Management – Leaves, Team Manager in our Bangalore Development Center will be managing a group of Specialists and Associates maintaining a successful integration of data, timekeeping systems, payroll and pay information from our third party administrators (TPAs) into Amazon systems and program. This manager will provide critical value and insight into the operation and data accuracy and integrity of information transmitted. The manager will contribute to the service delivery vision, design and delivery and will set the vision, direction, and culture of their teams by managing individual and team performance expectations and goals. The manager will maintain singular focus on ensuring and improving customer satisfaction, by identifying broader customer impacting issues and implementing solutions to drive quality and productivity, while achieving real time desired service levels. The manager’s team will be responsible for data validation.
Project Management and Communications:
· Identifying customer impacting issues, working out and implementing solutions and process improvements to increase customer satisfaction rate. Participates in cross-functional process improvement initiatives
· Assist in developing and implementing training programs to improve the quality and productivity of the team.
· Drive process improvements to enhance the operational efficiency of the site. Understanding and effectively utilizing resources provided by internal systems, departments, policies, and procedures.
· Investigates discrepancies, finds and implements solutions
· Identifies expected and unexpected behaviors of data and leave claim activity
· Creates business cases and manages enhancements. Presents high quality data findings
· Identifies need creates and distributes standard communications. Maintains departmental content in all channels. With Leave and Disibility operations manager oversight, develops and implements communication plans
· Responds to escalations, providing root cause analysis and recommendation. Develops remediation plan and drives to resolution with minimal guidance from Manager
· Leading and developing a team of 10-15 Associates & Specialists responsible for the overall direction, performance management, coordination and evaluation of the team and manage the team and ensure high service delivery and execution
· Actively participate in and drive the continuous improvement culture through KAIZEN and LEAN projects. Identifying and eliminating barriers to accuracy, productivity, and quality.
· Achieve performance goals and objectives in line with the network wide vision and goals.
· Carrying out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with Amazon.com’s policies and procedures; additional responsibilities include interviewing, training and motivating employees; planning, assigning and directing work; rewarding and disciplining employees; and effective conflict resolution.
· Communicating policies to associates and become the primary information source for staff; following-up to ensure compliance and consistency; taking corrective action as necessary and documenting the issue and actions taken.
· Customer Service:
· Responds to queries from team, internal business partners, candidates and customers including high level leadership teams.
· Managing key stakeholders both internal & external & partnering with them for process enhancement.
Subject Matter Expertise:
· Acts as a Subject Matter Expert for customers, team and vendors
· Deep knowledge areas like Leave of Absence, Payroll, human resources, Benefits etc.
· Skip level escalation point for any Data Management - Leaves service delivery related issue
· Operational working knowledge of US Leave of Absence and disability laws, Payroll, Human Resources or Employee Relations
· Understanding of HR Services work Data Management - Leaves and priorities
· Knows and interprets basic legal stipulations. Knows and works with outside sources to develop interpretations and solutions for complex issues
· Performs audits of team’s work. Assists in developing and approving guidelines
· Advocates for HR Services
· Applicant need to be in People Management role and should have minimum 4-5 years of experience in the same role. Bachelor’s and relevant certifications preferred or 3+ years Amazon experience
· · Ability to manage confidential and sensitive employee information and adhere to strict confidentiality standards
· · General HR practices knowledge and knowledge of HR regulations
· · Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· · Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
· · Strong judgment and instincts. Ability to manage escalations to resolution
· · Able to prioritize in complex, fast-paced environment
· · Project management leadership skills.
· · Able to audit self and others for a very high level of accuracy
· · Ability to develop internal and external facing analytics to drive change within the organization and support departmental goals
· · Experience conducting interviews
· · Able to articulate the voice of the customer and advocate for them
· · Advanced computer skills using a variety of programs highly desired
· · Understanding of resources outside of department. Respected by others in department. Has earned trust of others
· · 3 years of · experience working with leave of absence and disability , payroll, human resources or employee relations
· Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; developing, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, procedures, and productivity standards.
· Establishes strategic goals by gathering pertinent business, financial, service, and operations information; identifying and evaluating trends and options; choosing a course of action; defining objectives; evaluating outcomes.
· Maintains quality service by enforcing quality and customer service standards; analyzing and resolving quality and customer service problems; identifying trends; recommending system improvements.
· MBA or Master’s degree in relevant field Experience with multiple payroll and timekeeping systems (Kronos, My Time, ADP, and People Portal)
· Exceptional communication (written and oral) and organizational skills
· Good attention to detail and the ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment, analytical and critical thinking skills
· Skilled use of Microsoft Office products
· Work timings: Should be flexible for working in 24/7 environment mandatory