Advertising is uniquely positioned to help customers discover just what they need, while helping companies of all sizes grow their bussinesses on Amazon. Our people make it all happen. Advertising Support provides one-on-one education and solves problems for Advertisers enable them to create highly effective ads. We are looking for a highly innovative, inspiring leader to ensure our Advertisers get the same great customer service Amazon is famous for. As an experienced contact center professional, you will lead a fast-growing team that contributes directly to Amazon’s bottom line.
About the hiring group
The Advertising Support & Operations (ASO) team’s vision is to empower self-service Advertisers with the right assistance at the right time to enable them to confidently and effectively grow their business with Amazon. We know highly effective support interactions both address immediate issues and unlock future business opportunity. Our scope includes in-system Help and expert one-on-one assistance when self-service Advertisers contact Amazon.
• Lead a team of up to 100 personnel consisting of managers, leads and associates across virtual and physical locations
• Motivate employees to achieving the perfect Advertiser interaction, service level agreements and targeted quality and productivity goals
• Coach and develop managers on career paths for internal promotion and job enrichment opportunities
• Identify system and process improvement opportunities which will directly improve the Advertiser experience
• Manage and coordinate change management initiatives and communication strategy across team
• Recruit and retain managers and leaders on team
• Manage performance and behavior of direct reports through effective 1:1 meeting, coaching and mentorship
• Demonstrates excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently while using departmental resources, policies and procedures
• Experience leading L5+ resources at Amazon.
• 5+ years leading contact center or sales teams
• 5+ years of people management experience
• Demonstrated competence in building innovative new programs
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• MBA or other related Master's degree
• Experience in eCommerce advertising
• Experience leading multiple operational programs
• Program and/or project management experience
• Six sigma green belt certified